Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Treat Bags & Tutorial!

Hi Friends!

Today on the Graphic 45 blog, we continue our Easter Celebration! ♥

I created some cute little treat bags that you can use as table decor for Easter and distribute to guests to take home when the festivities have ended. Such a fun and fabulous little project! Here are some photos to get you started.

Please visit the Graphic 45 blog for more photos, my video tutorial and a special project from my teamie Miranda!

See ya over there! ♥


Product List:

Botanical Tea paper collection
I Am Roses Flowers
Coordinations Graphic 45 Signature Series cardstock - Lights
Cheery Lynn Designs Olive Branch Die
Crinkle paper
Paper crimper tool
Martha Stewart border punch
Hershey’s Chocolate Easter Eggs
Hot glue


Bobbie Lynn said...

Those are beautiful Arlene. Love the paper collection. Wonderful images and I see the have match stamps. Fun.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Easter too.
Bobbie Lynn

Denise said...

Love these treat bags! They are adorable!

Linda Bell said...

So Cute Arlene, I love that you shredded the paper to put in the bags!

Linda . J said...

Great boxs Arlene with beautiful colours and I love the design.
Have a great day.
Hugs Linda

Ginger said...

These are so pretty Arlene! Love them! What a great idea for a tablescape. TFS! Hugs! Ginger