Thursday, May 15, 2014

Creating an Upcycled Tag with Graphic 45 and Couture!



Hey friends!
Today I have a fun tutorial to share with you. I discovered a new medium to deliver my tutorials thanks to Joanna and Charee from Graphic 45! It's called SnapGuide and WOW! If you thought Pinterest was a vast sea of inspiration, you have to check out the array of tutorials available on SnapGuide. I literally was engulfed in SnapGuide tutorials for nearly an entire day on my first visit! It is such a great place to find step-by-step tutorials on nearly everything from crafting, cooking, home improvement to even emergency planning! 

So let me jump right into the project and tutorial!

Aren't the Graphic 45 Staples just amazing?! ♥ Well, what about the packaging they come in? Simply fabulous! ♥ Save them! I save all of mine and upcycle them into tags, albums and inserts for my mini albums. The project ideas are endless and not to mention environmentally friendly, too! ♥

For this project I upcycled the Staples packaging from Graphic 45's Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys and used the fabulously chic Couture collection to create this tag. What a wonderful gift in lieu of a card! ♥

My tutorial will take you step-by-step on how to upcycle the packaging!

First here is a quick photo of the tag in its entirety! ♥


...now here is my Snap Guide Tutorial!

Check out How to Create an Upcycled Tag Using Graphic 45 Packaging by Arlene Butterflykisses on Snapguide.

More information and pictures of this project can be found on the Graphic 45 blog.

Hope to see you over there! ♥

xoxo,

Product list:

Couture 8x8 paper pad
Couture 6x6 Patterns & Solids
Couture Banners
Couture Chipboard
Couture Stickers
Graphic 45 Staples packaging
May Arts ribbon
Recollections & I Am Roses flowers
Lace and Pearl Trim
Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
3M ATG Adhesive
Hot Glue
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

3 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful tag! I saw it over on Graphic's blog as well!

sharonscrap@blogspot.com said...

es hermoso me encanta felicidades

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Hello.....I´m one among top20 in gallery idol contest.Now Round 2 voting has begun..if you like my card,then pls vote for me.
http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=126376&s=65628548&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD
Check out my blog
http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-round-2.html
Hugs
Archana

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS