Friday, September 12, 2014

LLLC September Release: My Feature today... Egyptian Mummy Marci!


Hello my friends!

Welcome to another wonderful day of inspiration from the La La Land Crafts September release. The designers have more in store for you and we hope you will join us! ♥

Today, I'm sharing the uber adorable Egyptian Mummy Marci. She is too cute to spook, right?!

I had fun coloring her up with my Copic markers and accenting the card with some of the new Halloween dies.

Here are some pics:



Check out the new releases:






Click HERE to shop now.

For more inspiration from the design team, visit the La la land Crafts BLOG today!

Thanks for joining me and have a fabulously scrappy weekend!

xoxo ♥,



Products:

Egyptian Mummy Marci
Spiderweb and Spider die set
Tombstones die set
Frightful Fence die
Paper Trey Ink Kraft card stock, Black card stock
Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale 6x6 Paper Pad
White doily
Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
I Am Roses flowers
Glitter
Recollections crystals

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, BV00
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress/Bandages: W1, W2, W3
Crown/Accents/Sandals: Y21, Y23, Y26, Gold Stickles



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Arlene,
Would you mind sharing where you purchased the leaves you used on this Halloween card? I like how small they are. You can send me a PM via my Youtube, Mscooperscoop. Thanks, Muriel

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS