Friday, October 3, 2014

LLLC Inspiration Friday: Oodles of Doodles!


Hi my friends!

I'm here again this week with a La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday Project to share with you!
This week's theme: "Oodles of Doodles"! ♥

I dug deep into my La La Land Crafts stamp collection and found sweet little Watercan Marci. It was exciting to be able to color her up again after so long. Don't you dare forget about your older LLLC stamps! Marci is just as adorable now as she was years back! ♥ And the good news is Watercan Marci and a lot of your old Marci favorites are still available at the La La Land Crafts store!

For today's project, I created a shabby chic card...



You'll see me use LLLC's Open Leaf Flourish die ALOT... it's my all time fav to layer with roses! ♥


I paper pieced little Marci and accented her dress and visor with Recollections pearls...


I used dimensionals to "raise" the flower on her visor... ♥





Copic Colors: 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, BV00, R20
Hair: E23, E27, E29
Flower: R20, R00
Dots on Boots: R20
Watering can: W1, W3, W5

LLLC Dies:

Be sure to stop over at the LLLC BLOG for design team inspiration and more "oodles of doodles"! Have a fabulous weekend! ♥


xoxo ♥,

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS