Friday, January 30, 2015

Inspiration Friday with La La Land Crafts -- For the Boys!


Hello there and welcome to another Inspiration Friday with the La La Land Crafts design team!

This week's theme is: For the Boys!

For my project, I want to share a baby boy card I created for Winter CHA. I love the new Marci and Luka baby images that La La Land Crafts released this past month -- so fun and adorable beyond words!! Check out this easel card I created using Baby Luka and you'll know what I mean... ♥


Adorable right?! ♥

Be sure to stop over at the La La Land Crafts blog for more "For the Boys!" inspiration.

Have yourself and amazing weekend, and thanks for popping by!

xoxo,



Dies:
Large Lacy Border
Stitched Zigzags
Hanging Hearts and Love Word Set
Small Lacy Border
Open Hearts Doily Border
Stitched Elements (Set of 7)

2 comments:

Suezette said...

Very cute image and a beautiful card Arlene xxx

Marcy said...

He's adorable Ar!!! Love your beautiful card!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS