Friday, February 20, 2015

Special Projects for My Favorite Things!


Hello there! 

Today I have some special projects to share with you. I created these samples for the My Favorite Things store and was thrilled that Kim asked me to do this! ♥ I love working with MFT products and as a former designer for MFT, I can attest to the quality products and service MFT has to offer! ♥

I created 4 different samples: A banner, easel card, altered box and mixed media canvas. All very different styles, but uniquely created using MFT products!

Here are a few photos of each project with a list of the MFT products used. Be sure to check out my YouTube video at the end of this post, showing you each of these projects up close.

First up, is this Friendship banner:






Products:

Jute Twine
Recollections pearls

Next up is an easel card, made exclusively with MFT card stock!





Products:


Other Products:

Recollections Pearls


My 3rd project is an altered box:








Products:


Other products:

Graphic 45 ATC book box
Grpahic 45 Ornate Metal Keyhole & Ornate Key
Graphic 45 "Time to Celebrate" Papers
Recollections pearls
I Am Roses rose buds

My last project is a Mixed Media Canvas, featuring MFT Dienamics and a lot of metal! :-)











Products:


Other products:

Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays
Prima metals & resin
I Am Roses flowers
Gesso
Mod Podge
Hot Glue
E6000 glue
Glossy accents
Graphic 45 Staples: Ornate Key, Ornate Keyhole
Miscellaneous trinkets from my stash

Here is the video walking you through each of these projects up close:


Thank you so much for joining me for today's project share! 

Oh, and if you haven't joined the fun over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration Facebook page, be sure to stop on over and "like" the page. MFT hosts an array of challenges each week with fun prizes!

Have an amazing weekend!! ♥

xoxo,

1 comment:

barbara macaskill said...

all of these creations are amazing but the Mixed Media canvas has my heart going BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Absolutely scrumptious!! TFS!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS