Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday with La La Land Crafts -- St. Patrick's Day!


Hello friends and welcome to another Inspiration Wednesday with the La La Land Crafts design team!

This week's theme is:

Good Luck / St. Patrick's Day

I created a simple card using an array of dies available at the La La Land Crafts Store.

I layered and popped up 3 of the circles from the Stitched Nested Circles die set and inserted a doily from my stash peeking out from behind. I then created a 2-layer butterfly cut out using the Butterflies Set 1 Die and popped up the wings a bit to give it some dimension. I lined the card on the left with the beautiful Large Lacy Border die. ♥ Here's some pics...


I love the Rolled Roses Small and Medium die.  For foliage under the roses, I added the "head" of the Palm Tree die and the Cherry Blossom branch.



That's it for today!

Don't forget to visit the La La Land Crafts blog for more inspiration from Team Wednesday!

To play along, create your "Good Luck or St. Patricks Day" project and post it to the La La Land Crafts Facebook page HERE.

Thanks for stopping on by and enjoy the rest of the week my friends! xoxo

♥,


1 comment:

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Just beautiful Arlene! As always!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS