Wednesday, April 15, 2015

La La Land Crafts April 2015 Release Showcase - Day 3!

Hello there and welcome to day 3 of the La La Land Crafts April 2015 release showcase!

I hope you've had a chance to follow us this week where each day new projects featuring the new release products will be posted to the La La Land Crafts blog! So much eye-candy to be seen, I hope you can join us!

First, let's take a look at the products available in the April 2015 release. These are all available NOW at the La La Land Crafts shop located HERE.



I created 2 samples featuring some of the fabulous new dies available with this release.

First up is this baptism card I created featuring the Arched Window die,  Cross Set 2 die (Set of 2), and the Stitched Ribbon die (Set of 3):




For my second project I created this sweet scrapbook page of my adorable niece Jaelyn. This page features the new Arched Window die, Diamonds Lattice Border die, and Tall Birdhouses die (Set of 2). I also included the Open Leaf Flourish die and Folding Banners die (Set of 2).






Shop for the new release HERE.

Be sure to visit the La La Land Crafts BLOG for more new product inspiration from my teamies! ♥
And don't forget our Facebook page for endless of inspiration from our designers and fans!

Have a fabulous week! 

xoxo ♥,
Arlene

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS