Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Wedding Layout featuring Graphic 45's Time to Flourish


Hello friends! ♥

Today I'm excited to share a special project for Graphic 45!

As our first project for the 2015 design team term, the designers were asked to create a favorite project. 

One of my favorite things to create are scrapbook pages, or "layouts". It's the perfect way to express your creative style and commemorate a special occasion or moment in time.

For my first project, I created a layout featuring a photo from my wedding. It captures a very special moment when I was getting dressed for my wedding with the help of my brides maids. This layout features Graphic 45's Time to Flourish and Botanical Tea papers...








Here is a Snapguide tutorial showing how this layout came together. I hope you give one of these a try yourself!


I also created a short video showing this layout up close:


I'm honored to be featured on the Graphic 45 blog today as a welcome to the 2015 design team term. I hope you have time to stop by, take a peek at some of my favorite projects and learn a little bit about me. ♥

Click HERE to visit the post on the Graphic 45 blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by! ♥

xoxo,
Arlene


Products:

Coordinations Signature Series card stock
Bazzil card stock
Prima Flowers
Prima leaves
I Am Roses Flowers
Martha Stewart corner/border punches
Twine
Cheesecloth
8” White doily
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Dimensional tape







No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS