Wednesday, June 24, 2015

La La Land Crafts - June 2015 Release Showcase!



Hello friends! ♥

Today I have 2 projects to share with you showcasing dies from La La Land Craft's June 2015 release!

Do you love summer as much as I do? The sun, the beach, the wind in your hair! It's one of my favorite times of the year and the June release features fabulous summer themed dies that are to die for! ♥

First, here is a peek at the Dies release, available NOW at the La La Land Crafts Shop:


For my first project, I created a summer themed card...



I used the Double Stitched Hills Border die to create a little wave in the middle of the card... I inserted the umbrella handle through it...

I created a 3D Beach Umbrella by die-cutting the umbrella twice with card stock, then cutting up one of them and folding up the layers. Love the look!


I adore the Flip Flops die, so cute!


On the inside of the card, I layered the new Scallop Trimmed Banner die and the Flower Banner die...


For my second project, I created a summer themed gift bag...





If you haven't met Molli yet, be sure to drop by the La La Land Crafts shop to check her out... she is adorable as can be.... and she's available for purchase now! ♥


Thanks so much for stopping by today! ♥

Don't forget to join in all the La La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest!

Have a fabulously crafty day!

xoxo ♥,
Arlene


Other Products used on these projects:
Graphic 45 By The Sea collection
I Am Roses flowers
Recollections pearls
Seashells
Glossy Accents
E6000
Scor Tape
Hot Glue
Brads
Sequins
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

What a great way to rock the dies AND that G45 paper! This is so adorable! Makes me want to dig into my hoard and make some beachy stuff!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Arlene,

My name is Chloe, I’m apart of the Talent Partnership department here at BroadbandTV. I wanted to discuss with you or someone from the management team the potential of a strategic partnership with BBTV and your YouTube channel.

We're one of the top multi-channel networks on YouTube with over 4.5 billion monthly views. I'd love to be able to explore some opportunities with you and see if any of our services can help you reach your channel goals.

Let me know if you are available to chat!

CHLOE MORRIS
Talent Partnership - Domestic Markets
| cmorris@bbtv.com | bbtv.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS